Please go to http://personal.nbnet.nb.ca/sancton/ to view and download my photographs. Pages 1 and 2 show the small thumbnail copies of the photographs. Click on a thumbnail to access the larger version of a photograph. To save a photograph on your system, in Microsoft Internet Explorer you can go to the larger photograph, right-click on the photograph and then choose 'Save Picture As'.
Thank you to everyone who gave me their advice. We may be able to update the web site with higher quality BMP files at a later date.
See below for the list of photographs. As I am new to the list, I have not seen other people's collections, so I don't know if some of these are duplicates or not.
Christine Talbot Sancton and son Rob –
Chefoo groups: from David Michell
1) 25 Brownies outside #13
2) Camp Band
3) Chefoo Prep School Children, David Michell back left
4) Rovers and Rangers 20 in all, outside # 13
5) 18 Rangers
6) 36 Rovers and Rangers, outside #12/13
7) Scouts and Cubs
8) 17 Cubs & Leader
9) 25 Girl Guides & 2 Leaders outside #13
10) 8 Scouts
11) 16 Scouts & Leader outside #13
12) Arrival in Tsingtao & boarding buses for Edgewater Mansions Hotel by